MG University Degree Second Allotment result 2016 – UGCAP, MG University Degree 2nd Allotment 2016 , Check MG University Allotment Result, MG University Degree Second (2nd) Allotment Result 2016, MG UGCAP 2016 Second Allotment, MG University UGCAP Second Allotment 2016 Result, MG University Admission 2016-17 Alllotment Result.
MG University UGCAP Second Allotment Result 2016 will be published on June 28, 2016. All the candidates can check the allotment result from university web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using their application number and password. Applicants who got MG Degree second allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 555/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
Check MG University Degree Second Allotment Result 2016
MG University degree Second Allotment result 2016 Published. Allotted candidates should report to the college on or before 30/6/2016.
The allotment result for admission to ug degree programmes under mg university can be accessed from university official web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in. All the allotted candidates can check their allotment results from the site by using their application number and password.
The allotted candidates through MG University Second (2nd) Allotment Result 2016 must have to take a print out of the Allotment Letter and remitt the fee. The fee should be remitted to SBT on or before the specified date.
UGCAP MG University UG Second Allotment Admission 2016
All the allotted candidates must have to report to the college along with the allotment letter, supporting documents, fee remittance receipt etc. The last date to report to the college and take admission is .
Documents to be submitted for admission
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
9. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
10. Community Certificate along with income certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
More details visit : www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree admission Second Allotment 2016
MG University Degree Second (2nd) Allotment Result 2016
MG University UGCAP Second Allotment 2016 Result
MG University Degree Second Allotment result 2016-UGCAP