MG University (MGU) will be published the Degree Supplementary Allotment Result 2015 for admission to Degree courses in MG University affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2015-16 on August 10th, 2015. The supplementary allotment result will be released on MG University official web site. All the candidates who are looking for mg university degree admission through ugcap and waiting for the supplementary allotment can check their allotment result from the university official web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree Supplementary Allotment 2015 , UGCAP Admission
MG University conducted the first and second allotment for admission to ug degree programmes, now the university is ready to publish the supplementary allotment. MG University conducted the Supplementary allotment to fill the vacant seats of First and Second allotment. The candidates who are waiting for Supplementary allotment can check their allotment result on MG CAP site by using the Application Number and Password.
Alloted candidates through MGU supplementary allotment result 2015 should take the admission / Join to the alloted college on or before the notified date at the time of result declaration.
Check MG University Degree Supplementary Allotment Result 2015
Enter MGU UG CAP website: www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Login by using Application Number and Password
You will see the Allotment Details, if you are selected
Take a print out of the Allotment Memo and download challan
Steps to do After MG UGCAP Supplementary Allotment Result 2015
The alloted candidates need to remit the required fee through selected SBT branches and confirm their allotment on or before the specified date . After the allotment confirmation they must report to the alloted college before specified date.
The candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution at the time of admission.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Receipt of fee remitted in the bank.
3. Certificate to prove date of birth.
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct
5. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
6. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/ Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
7. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
8. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
9. Community Certificate along with income certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
10. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
11. Candidates who wish to avail of bonus/weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates.
MG University UG CAP Supplementary Allotment 2015 Result
MG Degree Supplementary Allotment Result
MGU UGCAP Supplementary Allotment Result 2015
MG University degree special allotment result 2015
Supplementary Allotment Result 2015 MG UGCAP
MG University Supplementary Allotment Admission 2015
MG UGCAP supplementary Result 2015
MG University Supplementary Allotment Result
MG University Degree Supplementary Allotment Result