MG University Degree UGCAP 2016 First Allotment Result Published on June 20 (20/6/2016).
MG University Degree UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016, www.cap.mgu.ac.in Degree 1st Allotment Result, MGU Degree UGCAP Allotemnt List 2016, MG University UG CAP First Allotment 2016 Admission Details
MG University Degree (UG) CAP First Allotment 2016 Results will be published on June 20. Candidates can check their First Allotment Results from www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password. The candidates who got first allotment should report to the allotted college on or before 23/06/2016 with all documents. MGU Degree First Allotment result 2016 is prepared solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application.
MG University Degree UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016
How to check MGU Degree First (1st) Allotment Result 2016
MGU Degree UGCAP 2016 First (1st) Allotment Result Published.
Enter the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Click on the button “Check your Allotment”
Click on the “Login” on Menu bar
Enter the Application Number Password and Click submit button
Check the Allotment Status
Download Allotment letter and Fee remittance challan
MG University UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016 : Steps to do for Admission
Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” and “Fee Remittance Chalan”.
The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
Remit the see online through MGU website and take admission on or before 23/06/2016. Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date specified, will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for participating in the further allotments.
The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before 23/06/2016 and should produce the following documents for verification.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
9. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
10. Community Certificate along with income certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
MG University Degree CAP 1st Allotment 2016 Admission
Admission confirmation, Payyment and Chances to get higher options/colleges
The students who got allotment on their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in the institution at the time of admission. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also shall remit the fee in the institution. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission. However, in the second allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured, they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment conducted exclusively for them.
Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining higher options, if any, before 25/06/2016. Candidates can rearrange/delete options from 24/06/2016 to 25/06/2016.
Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
Failure to report for admission by a candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
MG University Helpline Numbers: 0481-6555563, 2733434, 2733581 (from 10.15 am to 4.45 pm on working days).
Similar search Titles :
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016
MG University UGCAP 2016 First Allotment Result
MGU Degree First Allotment List 2016
MG University UG CAP 1st Allotment 2016
MG University Degree (UG) CAP Allotment Result 2016
MG University Degree UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016