MG University PG first (1st) allotment result published. The PG admission based on the PG First allotment will be held until 9/9/2015, 4.00 PM. The candidates will get the result online from university web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MGU PG CAP Allotment results are prepared based on the options selected by the candidate, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
Those candidates who were applied for PG courses in MG university can check their allotment status online from the university web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
MG University PG CAP First Allotment Result 2015
The MG PGCAP first allotment result has published on PGCAP web site and the admission and allotment based on the PG first allotment result will be held upto 09/09/2015, 4 pm. All the PG CAP applied candidates must have to check the MG PG CAP 2015 first allotment result from the univeristy web site. The allotted candidates must have to download the fee remittance challan and remit the fee on or before 09/09/2015.
After remitting the required fee, the candidates should have to download the allotment memo and report to the allotted college or or before 22/09/2014 at 4.00 pm. to take PG admission.
The documents to be submitted for PG admission
1. Allotment memo downloaded from the University CAP Portal
2. The originals of the gradecards/marklist(s) of the qualifying examination.
3. TC and Conduct Certificate in original from the institution last studied.
4. Certificate in Original in support of caste/communal reservation
5. Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate from MG University for those who have
qualified from other Universities
6. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
7. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer concerned, if applicable
8. Receipt as proof of remittance of fee due to the University
9. Non-creamy layer Certificate/BPL Certificate in original issued by the competent authority in the case of candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category /Economically Backward among Forward Communities.
PG admission 1st Allotment 2015- Fee payment
Those candidates who get allotment should have to remit the prescribed fee
General category – Rs. 505/-, Rs 605/- (for students who have graduated from other Universities)
SC/ST candidates –Rs. 50/-
The fee should be paid to the University at designated branches of SBT by downloading the chalan along with the allotment memo on or before the date of 09/09/2015.
Important Dates for MG University PG Admission and Allotment
Last date to Remittance of Fee for PG First Allotment : 09/09/2015.
Last date for PG admission based on first PG allotment : 09/09/2015 4.00 PM
Last adte to Cancel their remaining higher options : 11/09/2015 5 pm.
Rearrange/delete options for 2nd allotment 2015: 10/09/2015 to 11/09/2015
for more details visit : www.cap.mgu.ac.in
How to Check PG First Allotment Result 2015
Enter the web site http://18.104.22.168/mgupgcap2015/login.jsp
Enter Application number and password and submit
The first allotment result will be displayed on screen
The allotted candidates can download the allotment memo
MGU PG Admission 2015-16
PG CAP 2015 Allotment Result
MG University PG First Allotment Result 2015
MG Univerisity PG Admission Allotment
MG University PG CAP first/second/third Allotments 2015
MG University PG First Allotment Result 2015- PGCAP Admission