KEAM 2015 Online Registration steps / Procedure :
There are 7 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps and should send the signed printout of the online submitted application along with the necessary certificates and documents so as to reach the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on or before 4th February 2015. Candidate can apply online through cee website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 10-01-2015.
KEAM 2015 Online submission of Application:
Step 1: Candidate Registration
This is a one-time procedure. During the process, candidates will get a system generated Application Number. Candidates are requested to enter their own password when demanded. Preferably a strong password is recommended. It ensures the candidates safe online activities. The requirements of a strong password are:
a minimum length of 8 characters
a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
a minimum of one number (0-9)
a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
The candidate has to re-enter the password for confirmation.
There will be a Security question and candidates should provide an answer to it. For further login, candidates have to note down all the information provided during this stage.
Step 2: Candidate Login
Login is required to proceed through all other stages of online submission. In order to login, candidate should provide Application number and Password.
Step 3: Filling up of Application
All the basic information, required at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations are to be filled in at this step. Before filling the details, read the Prospectus carefully. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this sheet or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidates eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the items in the application. Candidates should click the ‘Save’ button to save the entries made so far before proceeding to Step 4. At this stage the candidate can login, view and modify the details provided. Candidates should take utmost care while filling the Online Application. Applicant should ensure that the data provided are correct before proceeding to step 4.
Step 4: Final Submission of Application
This is also a one-time procedure. If candidate is sure that the information provided in step 3 is correct, click the link ‘Final Submission’.
Note:- No modification of the application will be possible after Final Submission of application in step 4.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
At this step candidate has to provide payment details of application fee. Application Fee Payment details are available on KEAM 2015 prospectus.
Step 6: Printout of the Application
Candidate should take a printout of the online submitted application which contains all the information provided during step 3 and step 5. Candidates should get the Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate provided in the application.
Step 7: Send the Printout of application and supporting documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Affix a photograph of the applicant with 3.5 x 4.5 cm size same as the photograph uploaded on the online application duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer. Candidate should affix the left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the printout of the application. The applicant and parent should sign in the specified areas on the printout of the application and attach supporting documents/certificates (see clauses 7.5 & 7.6 of the prospectus) and send to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001 so as to reach the addressee on or before the last date specified for submission of application.
Certificates to be submitted with the filled in Application form:
1. Nativity Certificate in original in the prescribed format from the concerned Village Officer.
2. Self Attested copy of the relevant page of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove date of birth, in case Date of Birth is not certified in the Course Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution, in the Application.
3. Course Certificate in original duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is studying OR Self Attested copy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
4. Community Certificate and Income Certificate in the prescribed format in original from the concerned Village Officer for community reservation claims in the case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
5. Community Certificate in original from the concerned Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST candidates.
6. Original certificates as proof in support of any claim for special reservation.
7. Inter-Caste marriage certificate in original from the concerned Village Officer, if applicable.
8. Self-attested copy of Medical certificate from the District Medical Board in the case of ‘Persons with disabilities’ [PD].
9. Self-attested copies of mark lists of ALL PARTS of the BSc. Degree Examination and Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, in case of those seeking admission to Medical courses.
For more details visit www.cee-kerala.org or www.cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM 2015 Online Registration Procedures