Kerala CEE MCA Admission Second allotment Result will be published on December 6, 2014. The facility for option confirmation / deletion / re-arrangement for MCA 2nd allotment will be available in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 02-02-2014 to 5-12-2014, 5:00 PM. Those who do not confirm their higher options online within the specified time will not be considered for further allotments.
MCA Admission 2014-15 Second Allotment Date Schedule
02.12.2014 : Website opens for online option confirmation/ re-arrangement/deletion of existing higher options
05.12.2014, 5 p.m. : Closing of website for online option confirmation rearrangement/deletion of options
06.12.2014 : Second Phase of Allotment
08.12.2014 to 11.12.2014 : Newly allotted candidates to remit fee/balance fee/ amount at the designated branches of the State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
08.12.2014 to 11.12.2014 : Candidates who got allotment should report before the Principals of allotted colleges and take admission :
11.12.2014, 5 p.m. : Principals of Colleges to furnish non-joining report online and its signed print out by fax to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
CEE Kerala MCA Allotment 2014 Admission Procedures
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
1. Allotment Memo in the second phase issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
2. Fee receipt obtained from the bank.
3. Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
4. SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
5. Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
6. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
7. Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
8. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities / Boards outside the State shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
9. A candidate who qualifies from other universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.
10. A candidate who is employed or is a trainee in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution where the candidate was employed.
More details visit : www.cee-kerala.org
Kerala MCA Admission 2014-15 2nd Allotment Result