LBS Kerala MCA Admission 2015-16 Online Registration, Kerala MCA Entrance Exam 2015 Online Application, LBS MCA 2015 Allotment, MCA Admission Online Application Form
Kerala LBS Centre Invited Application for MCA Entrance Examination 2015 for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course in AICTE approved institutions in Kerala for the academic year 2015-16. The MCA Admission 2015 application have to be submitted online through the LBS website www.lbscentre.in. Online application registration for MCA 2015 will be started on 02-06-2015 and will be closed on 18-06-2015, 5 PM. Last date of receipt of application form is 20-06-2015, 5:00 PM. Kerala MCA Entrance Exam 2015 Prospectus are available on LBS website. The Entrance Exam will be conducted at Kozhikode, Trivandrum and Ernakulam Centres on 28-06-2015.
Kerala MCA Entrance Exam 2015 Online Application : Eligibility
Candidates should have studied a Degree course with minimum 3 years duration (after 10+2), with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Engineering and Technology as a Main/ Subsidiary/ Core subject at the Degree level. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination. For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate marks required is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
LBS MCA 2015 Application Fee and Payment
For General and SEBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST Candidates Rs.500/-
The required fee can be remitted at any of the federal bank branches using the Bank Chalan (chalan download from website).
How to Apply: LBS MCA Entrance Exam 2015 Online Application Procedure
1. Login to the LBS Centre for Science and Technology web site www.lbscentre.in
3. Submission of Application Form
There will be two stages for the submission of Application form both of which are mandatory. Candidates shall complete all the stages of submission as per the time schedule that will be notified through the website/media.
Stage 1 : Remittance of application Fee
1. The candidate shall visit the official website www.lbscentre.in and click the link “Admission to M.C.A. Course – 2015″.
2. Then click the button “NEW CANDIDATE”. The personal details of the candidate have to be filled in the page thus obtained and saved.
3. A three part challan form (Candidate copy, Office copy and Bank copy) will then appear on the screen. Candidate has to take a printout of the challan and remit the requisite application fee at any branch of the federal bank.
4. After the remittance of fee in the bank, the candidate will get back the candidate copy and office copy of the chalan from the bank (The candidate has to send this office copy to the Director, LBS Trivandrum along with the application form. The candidate copy of the chalan is to be retained by the candidate.)
Stage 2 : Confirmation of Registration.
1. After the remittance of fee, the candidate has to visit the official website www.lbscentre.in again and click the link “Admission to M.C.A. course-2015″, on the next day or within the prescribed time limit for completion of the online application registration process.
2. The candidate now has to click the button “LOGIN/FEE REMITTED CANDIDATE”.
3. In the page thus obtained he/she has to enter the Application number, Sole ID of the branch of the bank (available from the
Bank), Date of remittance and chalan number regarding the fee remittance.
4. Now the candidate will have to create and submit a password which must be made up of numerals or alphabets or a combination of both.
5. The candidate also has to answer the selected security question and click the button ‘CONFIRM’.
6. After this procedure the candidate has to upload soft copy of the recently taken passport size photo in JPEG format with size not more than 20 kb.
7. On successful uploading of the photo the candidate will get a unique registration id. (The candidate should enter his/her Application number, Registration id and Password for subsequent “login” to the home page)
8. Then the candidate has to click the button ‘PROCEED’ for taking him/her to the personal data sheet where he/she has to fill all the required data.
9. On completion of this process the candidate has to take a printout, which is the application form.
10. The printout of the online application form, along with necessary certificates(as applicable) in support of various claims in the format given at the website, self attested copies of all certificates shall be sent to the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033, Kerala, on or before June 20, 2015 , 5:00 PM. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR MCA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2015-16″.
The Required Documents to be submitted along with the application
1. Original Chalan towards remittance of application fees.
2. True copy of the S.S.L.C book or any other relevant record to prove date of birth.
3. True copy of the degree certificate & mark lists of the qualifying examination (if passed).
4. Any one of the certificates as per clause 5(a) to prove nativity.
5. Income & Community Certificates in support of SEBC/OEC claim (in original).
6. Community Certificate in support of SC/ST claim (in original).
7. Inter-Caste marriage certificate in the prescribed format ,if applicable (in original).
8. Copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities, duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
9. Copy of BPL Certificate issued by Competent LSG Authority, duly attested by Gazetted Officer (Applicable to forward community candidates, claiming BPL reservation).
10. Any other documents
For more details visit : www.lbscentre.in
Other Related Titles:
MCA Entrance Examination 2015 Notification.
Kerala MCA Admission 2015
LBS MCA Entrance 2015 Online Application
LBS Kerala MCA Admission 2015-16 Online Registration