MG University invited online application for admission to distance education Off-campus courses MBA, MCA, UG and PG courses under the School of Distance Education (Off-campus Academic Centres within the state of Kerala) of the Mahatma Gandhi University. Candidates can apply online through the link www.mgu.ac.in/TechnoZone on or before 13-10-2014.Eligibility, how to apply, important dates of MGU Off-campus Course admission 2014 are given below.
Eligibility for MG University Distance Education Admission 2014-15 for UG and PG Courses:
For UG Degree : A Pass in Higher Secondary (Plus Two) or an equivalent examination.
For Postgraduate (PG) : Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
MG University Distance Education Admission 2014-15 Off-campus Course Details
Post Graduate Courses:
M.B.A , M.C.A, M.Sc (IT),
M.A Multimedia, MA Sociology, M.A English ,
M.Sc Mathematics, LLM
PG Diploma in Ecotourism* (at Nedumkandam centre only)
Certificate course in Syriac Language* (At Kottayam centre only)
Under Graduate Courses :
B.Com with Computer Application,
B.Com with Travel & Tourism,
Bachelor of Fashion Technology
Bachelor of Tourism Studies,
B. Sc Computer Science,
B. LI Sc
BA Animation and Graphic Design
*(Subject to the final approval of the Syndicate)
How to Apply :
Online Registration to all courses under Off Campus scheme are through Off Campus Centres. Centres details are available on prospectus.
How to apply for MG University SDE UG, PG, MBA and MCA Admission 2014 :
Prospectus along with a secret key can be had from the concerned Centre Co-ordinator on payment of Rs.500/- through Mahatma Gandhi University Pay-in-Slip exclusively for SDE A/c. No.67150831515 for centres in Kerala in favour of the Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University payable at SBT MGU Campus Branch, Code No.70669.
Admission to MBA and MCA
For admission to MBA and MCA courses the students have to pass the entrance test conducted by the University. Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply but the results should be ready before the selection process is completed.
Application for the entrance test for MBA and MCA can be had from the Centre Co-ordinators on payment of Rs.100/- by SBT MGU Payinslip as above.
Create an account through MGU official website (www.mgu.ac.in/TechnoZone) using the application number and secret key and register online. Take a print out of the online registration form.
Submit these printout along with original documents and Pay-in-slip as the case may be towards course fee (see item No. 6 below) at the Centre.
*Application form should be supported by the following certificates:
1. SSLC/Equivalent examination (Attested true copy)
2. Qualifying Degree Certificate and mark-list in the case of Graduates and qualifying Pass Certificate and mark list in the case of students who have completed Pre-Degree/Higher Secondary.
3. Transfer Certificate, Course and Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
4. Migration certificate (if needed).
5. Community Certificate from competent authority in the case of student belonging to backward classes.
6. Pay-in-slip towards course fee in favour of Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Mahatma Gandhi University Campus Branch (Code 70669), Priyadarshini Hills,
7. Incomplete/defective application will be rejected. Application without course fee for the first year will not be accepted.
How to Register through Online :
For filling the application form student should take the scanned copy of :
1. Recent passport size photo with light background (size less than 512 KB, 3.5×4.5. cm)
2. Original Certificates:
• First page of SSLC/Equivalent examination
• Qualifying Degree Certificate in the case of Graduates and Pass Certificate in the case of students who have completed Pre-Degree/Higher Secondary
• Transfer Certificate/Course and Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
• Migration Certificate (if needed)
Students will be able to create a new account using the application number and secret key from the prospectus. Using this account, user can register for a particular course. After the successful completion of registration user can take the print out of the application form. Recent passport size photograph (Same as uploaded) should be pasted in the relevant column and should be attested by a gazette officer.
MG University Distance Education Admission 2014 Schedule and Dates
Date of Online Registration Starts on : 8.10.2014
Date of Online Registration Closing on : 13.10.2014
Last date for receiving application for entrance test at the Centre (MBA & MCA) : 15.10.2014
Date of Entrance Examination for MBA & MCA : Kerala Centres : 19.10.2014
Commencement of classes for Ist Year MBA and MCA : 29.10.2014
For details Visit website: www.mgu.ac.in/Technozone
MG University Distance Education Courses admission 2014-15