Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala has invited online applications for Kerala State Merit Scholarship (SMS) 2015-16 from the 1st year students of graduate or PG courses in Kerala state. The first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course in Govt/ Aided colleges or University Departments in Kerala state can apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility for Kerala State Merit Scholarship 2015-16
Should be a first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course in Govt/ Aided colleges or University Departments.
Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
Family annual income should not exceed 1 Lakh. For Exemption of annual income based on merit, please see the notification.
How to apply for Kerala State Merit Scholarship 2015-16
1. Enter the site www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and Select the Scholarship Type.
2. Fill in the required fields.
3. Click the Submit button.
4. Take the Registration printout of filled application.
5. Submit the Registration Printout along with the supporting documents to the Verifying Officer of your Institution.
6. The list of supporting documents is given in the notification
The print out of online filled application form must be send through the head of the school/institution (refer notification or instructions at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. The last date of online registration is 02-11-2015.
Similar Other Titles :
Kerala State Merit Scholarship Online Application
www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in State Merit Scholarship Registration
Kerala State Merit Scholarship (SMS Scholarship) 2015-16 Application form
Kerala State Merit Scholarship 2015-16 Apply Online